Welcome to Chennai Bodhi Academy

JEE Exam

Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE. Joint Entrance Examination is an engineering entrance examination conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations - JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. It has been decided to hold a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) from the year 2017 for admission to the undergraduate programmes in Engineering in two parts, JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED. Only the top 200000 candidates based on performance in JEE MAIN will qualify to appear in the JEE ADVANCED examination.

Chennai Bodhi Academy

Admissions to IITs will be based only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE ADVANCED, subject to condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile (category wise) in their respective Boards/Qualifying Examinations. Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for performance in Class XII board/ equivalent examination marks (normalized) and the remainder 60 % weightage would be given to performance in JEE Main and a combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly.

About JEE

Detail 1: About JEE Coaching

JEE coaching is very important to get a good rank and the success. So from day first, our prominent institute takes care to give the entire students an in-depth knowledge about the subject. Physics, chemistry and mathematics are the subjects in which the students should have the crystal clear clarity about the topics to crack the problems of the exam. Coaching classes are conducted in such a way that it does not disturb their regular college. One of the best features of this coaching is experienced and well qualified staff.

Previous year solved papers and chapter wise revision and tests made the students perfect in the subject. Excellent coaching and quality materials keep the students one step ahead in the field of competitive exam. To make the students perform well in JEE exam, the lecturer takes keen interest in about all the subjects. They cover all the subjects such as Maths, Physics and Chemistry of 11th and 12th class. Actually, coaching classes give the chance of interaction between the teacher and students. Students also get the sufficient time to discuss and ask some doubts which is not possible in most of the colleges due to one or another reason.

Program includes one year long term course. In this,the students laterally prepare and appear for the exam for 12th. Also, this is the main advantage of this course. We also conducts the crash course for the aspiring minds.

Regular Batch

Classes 3 to 4 days a week, after school hours, other than vacations. During vacations the classes can be held in the morning hours as well.

Weekend Batch

3 Classes for 2 hours each on Saturdays and Sundays every week. (During vacations frequency of the classes can be increased).